My Faith/My Family!

The greatest thing that gives me hope and brings much satisfaction to my life is my faith in my Father in Heaven and in His Son, Jesus Christ. The knowledge I have of the plan of salvation that they have created, and that I have been taught and follow by being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, is exactly what I need to help me make it through any challenging time or circumstance.  I am grateful for my membership in the church and that me and my family are together in this plan. I am grateful for my wife, Leisa, who is of great support to me, and who I don't always give enough of myself to her.  I love her and cherish our relationship. I love the family that we have created. They are awesome and want to thank them all for the joy and happiness that they bring into my life!




Comments

  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease Herbal medicine from ultimate herbal home,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Living Well with Parkinson's!

Catch up time!