Exercise

I am finding that I really enjoy exercising. I have never had a routine schedule of exercise, mainly due to the fact that I was always trying to balance my time with work, family, church, and everything else in between. I certainly am no couch potato and not out of shape, but recently my employer gave us the opportunity to get a gym membership at LA Fitness for a very good price, so I decided to take advantage of it, signed up early last month, and have found myself going regularly and I feel great about. I try to go 2-3 times a week. They open up at 05:00 in the morning so I try to get there between 5-5:30, start off with swimming and the go work out on some of the machines, trying to alternate my upper body some days, and my legs and lower body the others. Then on the mornings I don't go to the gym I am walking my neighborhood with our dog, Allie, who needs the exercise too. Saturday morning my wife, a daughter, and I went hiking one of the small local mountains that is a popular hike and it felt good to do that. I took a break for Sunday, and then hit the gym this morning. I am going walking in the morning, meeting up with a good friend at 05:30, and we will walk and visit as we go. I am excited for this routine and hope to keep after it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Well with Parkinson's!