Profiles of my PD Friends

Lance Martin-A Great Friend!
This is Lance Martin and he recently completed a tough mudder competition with a group of friends. I wish I could have been there cheer him on, but his wife Laura, his greatest cheerleader, captured many wonderful photos to share. One very consistent feature in each photo of Lance is his genuine smile. Lance is an amazing husband, father, and friend. He is always so positive. He is 39 and diagnosed a couple years ago with PD. I just met him in November and was immediately drawn to him and a quick bond of friendship was started.  We talk or message each other almost daily to check on each other and encourage each other. I love Lance, Laura, and their two very blessed children Christopher and Caroline!

Lance, you are a ham! A happy hog in a mud hole!

Lance letting Laura know he is okay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Well with Parkinson's!

Catch up time!