Get Signed up for The Baehr Challenge April 6th!


www.baehrchallenge.com

This is a great event created by my great friends, The Brian Baehr Family, (Brian, Kaye, Matt, Preston, Riley).
This is an event for everyone! This is a fundraising event for the Micheal J. Fox Foundation, a foundation highly dedicated to find a cure for Parkinson's Disease.

The Baehr Family is a very exciting family who love and care deeply for each other and for the community in many ways. I am grateful to have them as my friends and being apart of their family and see these great Baehr Challenges come together!

Sign up! Let's do it!

Comments

  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Living Well with Parkinson's!