Cake Auction for POPS Ride

I am trying a new approach to my fundraising. My next big adventure this spring is being with my friends from POPS Ride (Peddling Over Parkinsons), as they embark on another epic cycling trip, raising awareness to PD and funds for a cure to various foundations, which this trip is from Vancouver BC to San Diego, CA! I will be riding segments of the trip and plan to have a great time meeting new people, talking to PD support groups, etc.
So, I would like to offer some homemade cakes to auction off and see if those who live here in the Phoenix area would like to get a great cake for their donation.
This freshly baked cake is a marbled Red Velvet. Home made, not from a box. It has layers of a raspberry flavor filling and a chocolate pudding filling. The icing is a buttercream and it is decorated with chocolate syrup and herschey kisses. It should be delicious!
Starting bids at $25.00 the bidding will go until noon today.
Send a message to this blog post with your bid.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Living Well with Parkinson's!

Catch up time!