Recent Events

Some recent events that I have been involved in are:
The Optimism Race-A 5K Run/Walk put on by the APDA and Banner Thunderbird Hospital. It was held at Midwestern University. I was able to run most of the 5K and it felt great. Tammy, head of the Physical Therapy Clinic at Banner, had me lead the "scoop" just before the race began and it was great. Also, another highlight of the race is as I was coming down the last stretch Will Trujillo, my friend who is a physical therapist I met at Banner, and J.A. Graves, a new friend I met at the Mid Western Medical School, who is going through the physical therapy training there, came out to run in with me. How exciting it was to have them there and then as we got closer in Tammy and Sarah joined us as well. It was great! Thanks friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Well with Parkinson's!

Catch up time!