50 Miles for 50 Years!

This year I celebrated my 50th birthday by having a Celebration Rally 50 Mile Bike Ride and Picnic at our church ramada. About 25 friends rode the 50 mile ride with me and about 15 others did a 10 mile ride. We had alot of support from family and friends and my goal was to express gratitude to many people who have had a big influence in my life and for my family. I could have and should have invited many more so if you were not invited please don't be offended. I know it was overwhelming for Leisa to plan such an event, and I am forever grateful for her and all that she does. I love her dearly. To all of you, thank you for all the encouragement, support, prayers, and help that you extend our way. We love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Well with Parkinson's!