New Friends!

I met a most amazing family yesterday at therapy. Lance and Laura and their two kids from San Diego, CA. Lance, just 39, was diagnosed with PD this year. He gained knowledge of the BIG Program through Banner Thunderbird and had come over earlier this year to take the 4 week course. He came back this week and that is where I met him. Instantly as he walked into the room I knew I had a new friend. His demeanor, personality, and smile was genuine and you could tell he was someone special. Then his wife and children came in and that solidified my indication of how special they were. I am so anxious to get to know them and introduce them to my family. I look forward to sharing great conversations and great experiences with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Well with Parkinson's!