People Who Inspire Me!


Why Do I Succeed?
I succeed because I am willing to do the things you are not.
I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice.
I am not shackled by fear, insecurity, or doubt.
I feel these emotions, drink them in and swallow them away to the place where my light overshadows them.
I am motivated by accomplishment, not pride.
Pride consumes the weak; it kills there heart from within.
If I fall, I will get up.
If I am beaten, I will return.
I will never stop getting better. I will never give up...ever.

That is why I succeed.
Mick Beaman

My good friend, Mick Beaman, is a very inspiring man. Diagnosed in his 30's with Parkinson's Disease, and now 44, there is not a day go by that I talk to him that he doesn't lift me up. He is a very talented musician, photographer. He is dedicated to his family, and he is a great advocate for Parkinson's Disease.
I am grateful to have him for my friend and hope that many get to meet him as well. Thanks Mick for the influence you are in my life!

Comments

  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Living Well with Parkinson's!

Catch up time!