On the the road with Pops Ride

Well, I have been posting mostly on Facebook, and I don't think I can get caught up, but I just want to say that I have had an awesome time thus far. It has been wonderful to be here, see the beauty of the area, and benefit from the generosity of everyone that put us up for the night. Each place has its unique difference but each one has the same desire to open up their homes churches and hearts to make sure that we are taken care of. We are greatly blessed.
We have had great support from Jerry Hogg and Rachel Baderman, and now we have Duane Stutzman, one of Jerry's cousins. We could not do it without these folks and I cannot say enough about the great blessing it is to have them. A special big thank you to our support team!
I also appreciate so much all who are following us,thank you for your words of encouragement ,prayers, and support. How awesome it is to know you are there. Thank you!
A special thank you to Leisa at home. I have never been away from her for this long and I miss her! I love you honey !
And to my kids, I miss you all and want you to know how much I love you. Thank you for being great kids! And to my cute little grandson's...Granpa loves you!
Anxious to see you all in San Diego!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Well with Parkinson's!